Terms & Conditions
1. Material contained on this website is protected by the laws of copyright. The owner of the copyright is Tennis London Ltd. This material forms part of our database and is protected by the database rights and copyright laws. No unauthorized copying or distribution without permission.
2. No property information constitutes part of an offer or contract.
3. Property information including text and photographs are for the guidance only of prospective renters and must not be relied on as statements of fact.
4. The descriptions provided herein represent the opinion of the author(s) and whilst given in good faith should not be construed as statement of fact.
5. Nothing in this information shall be deemed a statement that a property is in good condition or otherwise nor that any services of facilities are in good working order.
6. In no event shall Tennis London Ltd be liable for any damages, losses, injuries or claims or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, data or savings) howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, as a result of Tennis London’s negligence) in connection with the use of this website; or the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to in this website; or any failure or delay of the use or inability to use any component of this website.